15 April 2019 • General
REDEPT searching for a location for the newly formed Invest-NL
REDEPT has received instructions in partnership with Drees & Sommer to locate and contract suitable office accommodation for the newly established Invest-NL. The new office will be located in the cities of Amsterdam, Utrecht or Den Haag.
Invest-NL will have the mission to contribute to the financing of social transition challenges by companies and projects in areas such as energy, sustainability, mobility and food and social domains such as care, safety and education. Invest-NL will also provide more venture capital to start-up and growing companies, if the market does not sufficiently do so. Invest-NL will also make it possible to improve access to European funds. The organisation is currently part of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency, but after ratification of the bill by the Senate and House of Representatives will be privatised.
The new accommodation must meet the following criteria:
- Approx. 1,800 to 2,000 m2 of office space in the cities of The Hague, Utrecht or Amsterdam;
- Office space in a multi-tenant building with shared facilities, such as reception and restaurant;
- Image that matches the image of Invest-NL; a sustainable, innovative, innovative and dynamic image. Representative appearance and office facilities;
- Excellent national accessibility, close to an NS Intercity station;
- Good accessibility by car from all over the country and ample parking;
- Sustainability / circularity of construction and accommodation / Energy rating A;
- Availability per October 2019 and possession possible preferably fourth quarter 2019 or not much later.